Picar Ltd, as an online store (hereinafter referred to as Webshop) and as the operator hereby declares that during the operation of the webshop – as a controller too - respects the fundamental rights and freedoms of the customer - in particular the right to privacy, and during Automatic Processing of Personal Data, our webshop is acting in accordance with the provisions of Law CXII of 2011.
According to the 2011 Law CXII. pharagraph § 15 (1), we would like to inform our customers about the belows:
1. The data managed by the Data Manager
1.1. During registration, the customer gives us such datas which defined as personal data according to the Law CXII. of 2011 paragraph 3, point 2.
To give these information is voluntary.
According to the referred law all the data what can be related to the concerned person, are constituted as a personal data - especially the names involved, identification, as well as the characteristics of one or more physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity - and the conclusion also what can be drawn from the data.
1.2. To the website operation, external organization or ( processor ) is not used.
1.3. According to the Law CXII. of 2011 paragraph 3, point 3, during registration, we do not ask for specific information.
1.4. Under the provisions Law CVIII. of 2001 Paragraph 13/A. concerning to electronic commerce, and some aspects of information society services:
(1) The service provider could manage the datas in order to create a contract for the provision of information society services, determination or modification of content, monitor the performance, invoicing the fees what billed, and to manage the necessary and sufficient identification of the recipient to identify the reason of their claims.
(2) The service provider could handle personal datas relating to the use of an information society service, in order to invoice charges arising under the contract for the provision of information society services. These are indispensable for determination of fee for billing purposes especially in the time of service usage and data concerning the duration and location.
(3) The service provider – in addition to paragraph (2) – could handle the personal information for the purpose of providing services which are indispensable for the technical services.
The service provider should choose and operate in all cases instruments used in the provision of information society services, in order to handle personal datas only when if it is really necessary to deliver the services, fulfill other objectives set out in the law, but only with the necessary extension and time required.
(4) The service provider could only handle datas related to the service for different purposes than specified in intention (3) ( e.g.: especially increase the effectiveness of particular services, addressed to the recipients of electronic advertising, for market research) preliminary determination of objective data management and the contribution of the recipients are also needed.
(5) Before using an information society service and also during the usage of the service the prohibition of data management need to be ensured for the recipient according to paragraph (4).
(6) Datas defined in paragraph (4) could not be linked with the identity of the recipient, and without the the recipient's contribution, it could not be provided to a third person.
(7) Datas defined in paragraph (1-3) have to be cancelled after the lack of agreement, termination of the contract, and after invoicing.
(8) The provision of an information society service shall not be depend on the recipient's contribution on the data management - on any of the non-mentioned goals in paragraphs (1-3) - , if the given service could not be available from other company.
(9) In addition to the information set out in a separate law, the service provider must ensure that before and during the use of the recipient strain in the information society service at any time get to know. Which taxes are used by the service provider for which purposes, including those datas what are not directly linked to the customers.
2. The purpose of the data management
2.1. Data recorded during the registration process is stored and used only to fulfill contractual duties.
2.3. The subcontractor who is managing the delivery in all cases bounded by the conditions laid down in the contract. Your datas may be used only to fulfill contractual duties, keeping for later use, or pass it to a third party is not entitled to any form.
2.4. The datas of our subcontractors are shown in all cases under menu - SHIPPING, and PAYMENT INFORMATION on our website.
3. The legal basis for data management
3.1. The legislative basis for the data management are the provisions of Law CVIII. of 2001. - related questions about information society services, and Law CXIX. of 1995. - treatment of name and address data for the purpose of research and direct marketing.
3.2. Considering Law CXII. Paragraph 5.1 of 2011. by registering, you contribute to treat your data in order to fulfill our contractual duties.
4. Data availability, modification, cancellation
4.1. As a registered user - with your password and user name - you can always enter and place valid order, and you have the possibility to modify or cancel you datas as well.
4.2. You can modify your datas - what given during the registration - by sending an e-mail.
4.3. The amendments and the deletion of data is carried out within one business day of receipt.
5. Privacy registration ID
5.1. We announced the management of the above data – as a data controller – to the Data Protection Register leaded by Hungary's National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
Privacy registration identification number submitted to us:……………………………………………… - registration process is ongoing.
6.2. Rights and remedies relating to data management are disposed by the law CXII. of 2011. about information on the right to self-determination and freedom of information.